Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Quiet Morning

Dear Friends and Family,

Well, I went to work yesterday, and I came home from work yesterday, and in between were a bunch of meetings and a bunch of people stopping by my desk and a blessedly simple drop-off and a commute from someone who knew I didn't have it in me to do something more than blissfully short.

P's bottom right molar finally erupted. She's been walking on her tippy toes. And, she got into a Battle Royale with Mr. mouse because she didn't want any dinner last night.

And, today, I'm in a marginally better frame of mind.

The island is still under control although it's beginning to pile up with gifts we need to get out to gift recipients. And, left-of-sink area is still looking good. The elbow is a work in progress, but it's looking close enough for a final sweep this weekend which would leave the impossible right-of-stove for the next tackle point.

I just need to remind myself, it didn't become a disaster zone in a day. It won't become an organized spot in a day. Progress is what I should be measuring. Sooner or later the house will not look like a hurricane hit it.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: