Thursday, December 23, 2010

12 Tasks of Christmas

Dear Friends and Family,

Well, it's time for the usual frenzy before everyone takes off next week.

My colleague and I have 12 tasks we need to get through today to get to the holidays. If you assume 6 work hours (fingers crossed) and 50% efficiency and 2 people, that's 30 minutes a task... Game on!

Then, I get to come home and enjoy an evening with P.

We'll read and play and open presents and run around and maybe even dance a little. She may want to walk around holding a purse saying bye before doing a lap around the kitchen island. She may want me to lie on the couch and surprise her as she comes around the corner. She may want to go upstairs and listen to the messages on the answering machine. Or, she may want to sit and read Gingerbread Baby all night long. We'll see. They all sound fabulous to me.

I'm motivated to get in and get through my 12 tasks. The sooner I start, the sooner I finish.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: