Tuesday, February 14, 2012

02.14.12: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 139.4

I lost 1.8 lbs since my weigh-in last Tuesday.

Now, that's what I'm talking about.

Actually, that's a little disconcerting since I thought I'd be lucky to eke in any loss whatsoever. I'll take it. Because, I'm not that ungrateful wretch who's never satisfied. But, it does raise the bar for next week.

What it really does is remind me that although my progress was slower than I wanted for the first month, I am making progress. This will work if I continue being focused and trying my best.

13X. I'd love to say good-bye to the 140s forever. But, somehow I think I'll see it on the scale a couple more times before I get solidly into the 130s.

Plan for the week? Track. Vitamins. Milk. Water.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: