Monday, February 27, 2012

02.27.12: February Almost Gone

Dear Friends and Family,

We had a long list we needed to get through on Saturday that included sledding, a nap and a birthday party. That's ambitious. Fortunately, P fell asleep on our way out to the snow. We played in the snow for a little bit before P decided the hill was "too fast" for her. And, made it to the birthday party in good time. Phew. Disaster averted.

Sunday was a much less ambitious day until Mr. mouse decided he wanted to go sledding again. I'm not sure if he wanted better photos or to get P over her fears or what but he was insistent on going. P was trying to be a good sport, really, but you could tell she really didn't want to go. So, I offered up the park as an alternative, which brought a whole new level of happy to our P and a whole new level of ticked off to Mr. mouse.

P and I had a wonderful time in the park followed by a happy lunch and a good nap. Mr. mouse? He worked off his anger doing errands. We all went out for a happy dinner.

I don't think he realizes how hard she tries to say yes to him. I think he presses his luck sometimes. I know I do as well. But, yesterday, I had no interest in sledding either so I was more than happy to vote with P on the matter.

And, since my spring allergies are starting, I am aware we may have lost our last photo shoot of the winter. But, I'm okay with that.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: