Tuesday, February 28, 2012

02.28.12: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 141.4

I gained 2.2 lbs since my weigh-in last Tuesday.

Ouch. It hurts to write that.

Yes. We went out for dinner on Sunday night. Yes. I ate some birthday cake. Yes. I dreamt of ice cream.

No. I'm not convinced I deserved to gain 2.2 pounds.

Before I overreact, I think I should give it another week to see how I do this week. If I lose, then I'll assume it's a fluke. If I don't, then I'll assume I need to readjust.

Things I'm already considering - how do I make sure I'm eating food? I'm eating mostly food, but the baked potato chips they have at work are not food. I can pack my own potato chips which are food.

No. No overreacting. Vitamins. Milk. Water. Track.

See you next week.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: