Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happiness Map Revisited

Dear Friends and Family,

It's the last week of February. How did I do on my three goals of eating right, spending time with family, and spending time with friends?

Well, I've been trying to eat right. And, I'm happy with my weight loss. I guess I continue on that for now.

On spending time with family? I've been doing that and I like doing that so I guess I will keep doing that.

On spending time with friends? Less successful. I have a trip planned to see my sister. I invited my mom to see P. But, frankly, it's a pain in the neck to schedule and then manage a calendar. I think I need to replace this one.

There's traveling which we do have lined up for later this year. And, there's work. I can either focus on current work or my idea. Perhaps, that'll be my goal for March - progress on the idea.

Okay. New Top 3 for March. Eating Right. Time with Family. The Idea.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: