Monday, March 19, 2012

03.19.12: Visitor

Dear Friends and Family,

After the moment with my sister (who wanted time alone with P last weekend, without being crowded by my mom), we invited my mom out for the weekend. That way, my sister could have her time last weekend and my mom could have her time this weekend.

All of this translates into a couple of additional scheduling complications on our part. But, overall, it's been good watching P with her extended family.

Friday, I stopped in for an impromptu manicure since the weekend would be busy. And, I had my best manicure ever. The person I got REALLY knows her @#$%! around cuticles and cleaned mine up like nobody's business. I was impressed. So, I walk into the second half of March loaded for bear. Let's see if we can crack this nut. This manicure every other week is helping a ton in keeping me from biting my nails.

Saturday, P and I went for a quick trip downtown to celebrate with the Irish. Then, we came home to play with grandma. We spent the day indoors even if it was a gorgeous spring day. And, we went out for dinner because I had a craving for soupy dumplings.

Sunday, we went out to watch the F1 race. P spent some time in the park with grandma while we watched the race. And, we played in the park some more, after the race, until P became a little pink in the cheeks and hit her nap time.

Today, I'm headed to work, the car is headed to the shop, and P is enjoying a long weekend and her first day out of school without her parents.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: