Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I've Been Thinking

Dear Friends and Family,

Today marks the return to our normal routine. P and I drive to school. We have drop-off. I have work. I pick P up after school. We drive home.

Only, lately, I've been giving more and more thought to changing up the routine.

I've been thinking about quitting and working full-time on my idea. I've been thinking about putting P's name on the wait-list for a daycare program closer to home and then letting that make for one less complicating factor.

I could take a day off work and take P on a tour of the new school. I could see if she thinks it would be fun to switch. I could then decide to leave work independent of what happens to her school. I could work on my idea. I could spend the afternoons in the park with P.

I can give up the sham that is my "work" day.

Yes, I've been thinking.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Hey There said...

Just do it