Friday, March 09, 2012

Emotional Twinges

Dear Friends and Family,

My sister is due in May. And, we're using this as a most excellent opportunity to hand me down. P doesn't need her infant car seat. She's done with her pack and play. She doesn't fit into her bouncy chair. She's too smart for her swing.

And, my sister needs these things. And, she wants these things. And, it all makes sense. After all, we're done with them and better she gets use out of them than we store them indefinitely for no real reason.

But, still, it's sad to see them leaving the house. They've become fixtures in the house and I still remember them each because they're all associated with such a happy time.

I need to keep reminding myself - better that my sister use them than they gather dust in our basement for the next twenty years.

I'm not a hoarder, but I can see how people get into trouble.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: