Thursday, March 08, 2012

Camping Inside

Dear Friends and Family,

Last night, P asked if we could sleep on the futon. I had told her we could the next time Mr. mouse was traveling. That way, she could sleep with me and I wouldn't have to worry about her falling off of the bed.

Except, last night, Mr. mouse was home and laughed and laughed at the thought that P had "ratted me out." Except, I didn't really consider it a secret. After all, who trusts a two year old with a secret?

We set up the futon and she fell asleep next to me. And, although the futon needed a little more cushioning, it was nice waking up this morning with P snuggled up next to me and her arm wrapped around my neck.

I also learned that P will mumble words and phrases in her sleep - like something about a straw in a cup last night.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: Finger update. We left it unwrapped until it started bleeding Tuesday night. Last night I looked at it and the nail is less black and blue. The part closest to her nail bed is still darker than the rest of it, but there are places where you can see the pink of the nail bed under the blue. The other side is still pretty swollen.

No comments: