Friday, March 30, 2012

End of Month

Dear Friends and Family,

It's the end of the month.

And, I get to assess our retirement tonight. And, strange as this may sound, I'm very excited about it. I'm less excited in down months. But, this month was another good month and the more we get of these in a row, the more I will feel like maybe this is a trend.

And, Mr. mouse got his bonus yesterday so we will need to figure out what to do with that. Most of it will go towards retirement and some into the car fund. Still, I need to figure out how to keep the retirement fund from sitting in cash. Time for us to go shopping - look at some stocks to purchase.

And, Monday, P starts transitioning into the three year old room. This is super exciting because she's stalled out in the two year old room and there's a couple of neanderthals in the room.

Happy Friday.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: