Friday, March 23, 2012

March Top 3 Revisited

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Friday. It's spring. It's three quarters way through March. Time to revisit my March Top 3.

Eating Right. Hasn't been happening. I realize one of my top cues for nail biting is hunger. However, on the nail biting front, I've had lots of progress. They're slowly growing. I realize that can all change in an instant and I'll be back at square one with ten nubbins and another cue as to what drives nail biting.

Time with Family. This week has been bad with work. Actually, I don't feel like I've spent a lot of time with family because I've been sharing P with my extended family, oddly enough.

The Idea. Slow progress. We submitted the paperwork for our legal entity. We're waiting for our federal employment identification number. I reached out to two people in my network to look for potential employees. I need to write a job description this weekend.

April? Continued automation of my life which oddly enough gives me back time - not real time, but the perception of time. Spending time with family which contributes to being relaxed. And, I'll continue to work on my idea which gives both intellectual challenge and hopefully at some point in the future financial security.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: