Monday, August 06, 2012

08.06.12: Overscheduled Mouse

Dear Friends and Family,

We had friends in town. And, I think, both Mr. mouse and I wish we had had more time to spend with them while they were here.

Monday, we came home and had a delicious dinner of ribs and beets. Tuesday, Mr. mouse had a work dinner. I was able to meet our friends for dinner. Wednesday, Mr. mouse had work, and I had bath and bed duty for P. Thursday, P had a birthday party. And, Friday, we had a family picnic at school.

We had time on Saturday for breakfast with our friends. Then, we had to return the rental car. We had lunch on Saturday before P napped and we all headed out to our respective evening activities (music concert and a baseball game). Sunday, we had breakfast together and they headed out for home.

How is that possible? I kid you not. Most weeks, we have zero plans for the weeknights, outside of dinner one night when we get mail.

Well. I hope they enjoyed the trip. And, I'll have to make the extra effort to make more time their next trip here.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: We got P a backpack. She loves it. I think Mr. mouse is tired of watching her play "kid and Mom" with me.

No comments: