Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Staring Down My To Do List

Dear Friends and Family,

At times it seems like it never ends. Like Sunday, when I noticed my retainer is broken. That means I need to add getting that fixed to my to do list. Yes, the tyranny of the list.

I'm staring at the list to see what my options are for today. I'm determined to cross off one thing each day this week.

What are my nows?
  1. trip planning
  2. watch F1 race
  3. get shoes fixed
  4. trip planning for next summer
  5. get my retainer fixed
  6. retrieve towel from trash can
I'll call today about my retainer. But, I'm quite sure it won't arrive in the mail tonight. I'll ask Mr. mouse to drop off my shoes, but I'm quite sure they won't be fixed in a day.

Guess, I'm left with watching the F1 race or retrieving the towel from the trash and throwing it away. Perhaps I'll go do that now.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: