Wednesday, August 08, 2012

First World Problems

Dear Friends and Family,

Would I rather have many small trips next year or one big trip?

Yes, I know. First world problems most people don't begin to deal with.

But, honestly, this is something I've been spending some time thinking about. Is one week in Egypt and Jordan seeing the pyramids and Petra a better use of our travel funds? Or is it better to spend the time here, in the US, and take a half dozen or more trips?

I know Mr. mouse is enamored with the concept of one big trip. And, he's picked two destinations from my bucket list. It's hard to even contemplate saying no. I just feel a little too spoiled in saying yes.

Perhaps we'll go, but I won't tell anyone about it. I'll tell them we went to California instead.

First world problems.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: