Thursday, August 09, 2012

Thursday Obsessions

Dear Friends and Family,

Well. I did not cross anything off the to do list yesterday.

But, I think I can cross two things off of the to do list today.

I ordered a new lunch bag for P. Hopefully it is in the mail when we go to pick up mail tonight. And, I ordered a new phone for the house. Hopefully it is in the mail when we go to pick up mail tonight.

If the lunch bag works and the phone works, I'll be back on course to cross one thing off each day this week.

I'm not sure why this is an obsession. I think it's because I added a bunch of things to the list and I want to convince myself that the list is shrinking, not growing.

Either way, time to go look at my work stuff briefly. Then, get ready for work. Dinner tonight with a friend followed by bath for P and hopefully two fewer things on the to do list.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: