Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Twelve Weeks and Counting

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Tuesday.

Work is getting interesting to watch. There's a smell of panic in the air and more and more of our moves smell of desperation. If I were an engaged employee, I'd be looking for the life boat right about now. But, I'm not, so I'm not. I'm perfectly willing to stay the course for some number of weeks and then leave.

Interestingly, several recruiters are beginning to reach out about positions. I'm curious enough about the local ones to consider the conversation. The ones that require relocation have a higher bar. We'd have to relocate the family which now involves uprooting Mr. mouse and his work and uprooting P and her school. It'd be nice if schools had reciprocal relationships with other schools. Then, moving would be easier. But, I suppose getting into school if your child isn't in would get even more difficult. Scratch that.

I'm curious to see what today will bring. We take ditch to ditch driving to a new level.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: