Thursday, May 02, 2013

Waiting for an Epiphany

Dear Friends and Family,

Work. Work. Work.

I'm so conflicted. I enjoy my work. I enjoy the people I work with. I get paid good money for what I do and the hours I work.

On the other hand, the company is in shambles. It's a million and one miles from my house. I really want to spend some more time with P once she's in school in September. I really want to spend time on my idea. But, at the same time I'm afraid it won't work.

Um. Can I have my cake and eat it too and have a piece on the side for later?

I guess I still have 14 or so weeks to make some sort of decision. I'm hoping some small light bulb will go off and make the decision obvious. Do you hear me universe? A light bulb would be most helpful! Okay, thanks.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: