Monday, May 05, 2014

05.05.14: Reunion Weekend

Dear Friends and Family,

Because there's not enough going on in my life, I had reunion this past weekend.

Friday morning I had breakfast with a friend. Then, I had lunch with a friend. Then, I was ready to skip the evening events. But, my friend from lunch convinced me to go. And, I'm so glad I did. A lot of my friends from school were out for dinner and at a bar afterwards. It was SO good to catch up with them.

Saturday, I went to a couple of classes, heard the dean's update, took the class picture, and went to the reunion picnic. P came out for the picnic and got the fanciest face painting possible. We actually let her sleep in it for one night, but it had to come off for school today. I skipped the dinner on Saturday night and spent the time with P and Mr. mouse. I think I was reunioned out after Saturday.

Sunday, I went to church. Then, we went to the museum for the day. P ran into a school friend at the museum. We spent the evening watching ants eat ant bait. It was fascinating in a gross kind of way.

And, now, we're in for the big push. This weekend is P's birthday. This means we have to finish preparing everything and order the rest of P's presents. I wish we were a little more organized. I blame old work and grandpals day and reunion and over-scheduling. I'm still glad we went to reunion.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: