Friday, May 23, 2014

One Week of School

Dear Friends and Family,

We have one week of school left before summer vacation. It will be P's longest vacation ever. She has a little over thirteen weeks off during the summer which is more than she's ever had in her entire life. Yep, she started at her first school when she was twelve weeks old, so she's never has a stretch of thirteen weeks off.

I'm excited. I hope she's excited.

That means, until she starts camp in June, yesterday was my last "normal" day at home. Today, I have someone coming over to help me get my house in order. Monday is Memorial Day. Tuesday, my organizer is coming again. Wednesday, I'm at school for lunch. And, Thursday, I'm at school for a field trip. Friday, P and I have a quiet day planned to kick off summer vacation.

Perhaps we'll ride her bike. Or, we'll do a science experiment. Or, we'll work on her Brazil kit mystery. It'll be so much fun. I'm excited!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: