Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Big Nows

Dear Friends and Family,

I've been tackling some "big nows" from the to do lists. "Big nows" are different from most nows in that they take an inordinate amount of time. So, purchasing teacher presents might be an errand I can squeeze into some part of my day, but going for the 40,000 mile check up on the car takes a full day. It feels good to get some of the "big nows" off of the list. I must be making progress.

Today, I've got a lot to do because yesterday I spent the whole day at the dentist getting a filling redone. I'm a little annoyed because if it had been done correctly last February I wouldn't have lost a day to getting it redone. It might be time to find a local dentist. Either way, I need to have an action packed morning to get this week back on trajectory.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: