Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wednesday is Still Hump Day

Dear Friends and Family,

You'd think now that I'm working from home the days might be different. But, they're not. Wednesday is still the middle of the week. Sunday, I organize my week and set expectations. Monday, I try and get as much done as humanly possible to set myself up for the week. Tuesday, I sometimes go easy on myself after a busy Monday. Wednesday, I try to get more progress. Wednesday seems to be the day that defines how much progress I make in a week. Thursday, I finish off things I started earlier in the week. Friday, I intentionally leave blank.

This week, I wanted to do two things:
  1. recover from the party: I felt like it's been two months of "one thing after another" and I wanted to use this week to get the house back in order. There's things that need to be put back. There's things that need to be returned. There's things everywhere.
  2. get contol of the nows: In addition to the house being a disaster, my to do list became a disaster. So, I wanted to use this week to get that under control as well.
Let's see what I can accomplish today since Wednesday is hump day after all.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: