Monday, May 04, 2015

05.04.15: Birthday Party Weekend

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Monday and P is getting ready for school with Mr. mouse.

Saturday, P had school. Mr. mouse had house cleaning. I had a chance to look at window treatments online. After school, P and I went to watch a play while Mr. mouse cleaned up more. We finished off the day with a trip out to the suburbs for a surprise 50th birthday party for one of Mr. mouse's colleagues.

Sunday, we slept in. We went to church. We ate lunch. We went to one of P's best friend's birthday party. We came home. We went to sleep.

Mechanistically, it doesn't sounds like much of anything. But, for me, both parties were a wonderful chance to talk with adults and interact socially. I miss that now that I work alone.

Time to get started on the day.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: