Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Weekly Weigh In: 5/19/15

Dear Friends and Family,

this week's weight loss: 2.2 pounds
total weight loss: 6.6 pounds

This week was definitely easier than last week. Definitely. Let's hope that doesn't mean this upcoming week is going to be a bear.

6.6 pounds. That feels real. There's a part of me that knows I wouldn't have lost 6.6 pounds without trying. So, trying is worth it. I guess there's no new magic I need to work between now and next Tuesday. I just need to keep doing what I'm doing which is fine with me. Hopefully it's not an "up" week next week. I seem to remember weeks in my last journey where a big "down" week was followed by a small "up" week. I just need to remember that it's a journey and one week can't derail me.

6.6, yeah!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: