Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Weekly Weigh In: 5/12/15

Dear Friends and Family,

this week's weight loss: 1.0 pounds
total weight loss: 4.4 pounds

That was a lot of work for one pound. There were many moments this past week when I felt hungry. Part of that is my own fault because didn't really do much on the fruit and vegetable and water side so I wasn't leaving my stomach much work to do. Part of it is just chance. Between the birthday trip and biology, this week is a random "heavier" week - one of those weeks when you do everything right and don't have a lot to show for it.

But, before I lose perspective, it's still a pound loss. A pound is still a pound. And, I knew there would be weeks when this would be tough. This was a tough week. I'm still on a journey. And, on a positive note, while 4.4 pounds isn't a ton, I feel like my face was less puffy in P's birthday photos than in our Australia trip photos. So, I guess it's progress. I'll take less puffy.

Hopefully this next week is an easier week. I'll try and be better about my fruit and my water so I'm not walking around feeling hungry all week.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: