Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Weekly Weigh In: 5/26/15

Dear Friends and Family,

this week's weight loss: 0.2 pounds
total weight loss: 6.8 pounds

Sigh. 0.2 pounds. Well, I knew it would be a tough weigh in after last week's 2.2 pounds. Added to that, my sister was in town for the weekend and I ate out more than I typically do and drank less water than I should have and slept less than I really should have. I guess I should be happy that I didn't gain. And, I am happy that I didn't gain. A week ago I would have been ecstatic with my weight today so it's all a matter of perspective.

6.8 pounds. It's enough to feel like I've made progress. But, it's also not enough because it's still easy to slip back into old habits and regain the weight - a pound here, two pounds there, and before you know it total weight loss equals zero. Today, I'll drink my water and eat my fruits and vegetables and see where I am tomorrow.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: