Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Weekly Weigh In: 5/5/15

Dear Friends and Family,

this week's weight loss: 1.6 pounds
total weight loss: 3.4 pounds

It's Tuesday. And since I'm back on Weight Watchers it's weigh-in day. This week I lost 1.6 pounds which I'm happy with. I was a lot less ambitious about getting everything in so while I made it a point to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my diet, I didn't walk around feeling bloated and blah all week. I'll take a slightly slower weight loss for not feeling blah. Feeling blah is low on my list of things to do.

These upcoming weeks are big weeks for me, mentally. In my head, I know that if I hadn't decided to make changes in my life, I'd still be 3.4 pounds heavier. But, in my heart, I feel that there's natural fluctuation in my weight, and maybe I would have lost the 3.4 pounds or some portion of it through natural day-to-day fluctuation. But, at some point, my heart catches up with my head and realizes that natural day-to-day fluctuation isn't what is driving the weight loss. Then, the mental game becomes easier. Once you have faith, it's easy to continue. Right now, I'm in that grey area where I tell myself I should have faith, but I'm not quite there yet.

So, this week I'll continue to try and follow the plan and I'll see where next Tuesday finds me.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: