Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day, Everyone!

Dear Friends and Family,

Happy Mother's Day!

I called Mom this morning, but she was at church celebrating with her church group. So, I have to call back later tonight.

I have a 1:1 with new boss on Monday. I'm looking forward to it. I think it's a good thing. He'll have more time to devote to people management since he travels a lot less than my old boss.

Yesterday, Mr. mouse and I painted the living room and dining room. It was a LOT of work since we used two different colors. But, it came out looking great! It's such an improvement over faded, flat apartment white. I can't believe we didn't do it earlier. Oh well.

Today, we're going shopping for window treatments -AND- we'll finish a lot of the odds and ends in the kitchen. I also need to remember to call Mom tonight. I wanted to take Mr. mouse out to celebrate his promotion, but we were too tired last night. I'm afraid it'll be a mob scene tonight, but we might attempt a late dinner.

Gotta go move furniture.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: