Monday, May 01, 2006

Mouse vs. The Dandelion

Dear Friends and Family,

After four days of solid non-stop rain, we finally had a break in the weather. I decided to attempt weeding the lawn since the ground was so soft.

1 hour and ten pounds of dandelions later... the left side of the house was done, but the right side... well... let's just say... 1) it was the second half, so I was getting de-motivated 2) the thatch is a lot thicker, I don't know why -AND- 3) there were a lot more dandelions there than met the eye. It was almost solid dandelion, only all greens, no "flowers" yet.

Our neighbor, whose lawn looks like the Augusta National Golf Club recommended Scotts Turf Builder with Plus 2 Weed Control. If it'll make my lawn look like his... I'll have to give that a try on Sunday.

Time for dinner - Chang's Mu Shu Chicken :)

Cheers.
- mouse

1 comment:

Kody said...

Ah, battle of the neighbors' lawns.