Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New Foods for Mouse

Dear Friends and Family,

I had a craving for french fries, so I went to the supermarket and purchased some oven bake fries. I bought
Alexia Olive Oil and Sea Salt Oven Fries. They were surprisingly good and didn't kill my "point allowance" for the day. Only 2 pts a serving. In fact, I had an excellent dinner of roast beef sandwich, chicken soup, fries, strawberries and almonds. Very satisfying.

Overall, I've been very satisfied with the Weight Watchers experience. It's not too difficult to follow. Mr. mouse and I have begun eating separate meals. I eat what my guidelines allow and he eats what he's in the mood for. It felt weird at first, but once you get used to eating different foods, it's not so bad. After all, when you go out to eat, you're eating different foods, unless you're in Japan, in which case you're eating the exact same dish, but that's an entirely different story altogether...

Need to get motivated to do more work. Tempted to sit back and read. Hmm... Maybe I should back and relax. It'll be my special treat for making my mini-goal today. Okay. Done. Relax tonight, work tomorrow.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: