Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Old Friends, New Recipe

Dear Friends and Family,

I am so excited! One of my girlfriends is coming over for dinner tonight. And, we're having wine. Yes! (I've been really cutting back on the alcohol because it's a great source of empty calories, so this is a real treat.)

And, in the spirit of eating healthier, I've got a new recipe I'm trying. Actually, it's not a recipe, but a whole bunch of ingredients I have a craving for (zucchini, eggplant, red peppers, and sun dried tomatoes) tossed together with some olive oil on top of some pasta. Hopefully it turns out okay.

Cheers!
mouse

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. Maybe add some dandelions.......

Trixie said...

I can attest - it WAS excellent. And there were no dandelions, although a good thought in retrospect!