Monday, May 29, 2006

Mouse's Freebie Day

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Monday, Memorial Day, and I've been trying to get my butt in gear all day. You'd think with an extra day, you'd get 50% more done, but somehow the math doesn't work that way.

Saturday and Sunday you procrastinate, since you know you have Monday. Then, Monday ends up a fluke, so in the end you get maybe 75% of your stuff done vs. 150%. Now how is that efficient?

We're off to a barbecue at six, so I really need to get motivated. Like now. Um, in a little bit, okay?

So far, we've finished paint touch up, organized the living room, removed all of the stereo components, and are now in the process of packing stuff up.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Yea Mousie - sounds like you're making progress. Now we really need to chat about that other progress. Sorry I was indisposed in FL - but I guess it works out that way sometimes. But I do wonder and worry about you - I hope you're doing ok and still moving forward. I know, I know. Don't ask "where my sushi"...XOXO