Tuesday, March 04, 2008

03.04.08: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 119

It's kinda stupid, the psychological difference a pound can make - the difference between 11X and 12X. I did a little better last week with eating. I ate 18 + flex + 2. I've slowly come to realize, this is a forever thing. There's no "end" in sight. I'll be counting and measuring and doing my shtick forever. There's no eating whatever I want whenever I want however much I want ever. Sigh.

You'd think two years into this I would have "learned" better. But, alas, it's not like I don't like fried chicken and fries now. I just have it in moderation. I wish I could be like those people who lose the taste for the food - who don't like fried chicken anymore or who don't like ice cream anymore. Oh well. I guess that's not my lot in life. Here's to soldiering on.

FOOD

almonds, apricots, asparagus, beef broth, beef short ribs, brown rice, brown sugar, bulgur, butter, canola oil, chicken soup, chicken thighs, corn, corn tortillas, crawfish, egg, egg white, Francesca's Forno - artichokes, Francesca's Forno - mozzarella, Francesca's Forno - prosciutto, homemade hot chocolate, honey orange cake, olive oil, orange, pan chan, pickle, pineapple, potatoes, roast chicken, soy lattes, strawberries, turkey, white rice

BORDERLINE

Amy's - ice cream, beef fajitas, flour tortillas, Mexican rice, refried beans, Bennison's - apple pie, bran cereal, Cali's - grilled chicken banh mi, Cali's - spring roll, chocolate, Francesca's Forno - bread, Francesca's Forno - bread pudding, Francesca's Forno - ice cream, Francesca's Forno - pizza, Ragin Cajun - fried oyster, Ragin Cajun - hush puppies, Tony Mandola's - amaretto martini, Tony Mandola's - bread, Tony Mandola's - broiled oyster, Tony Mandola's - broiled scallops, Tony Mandola's - broiled shrimp, Tony Mandola's - broiled snapper, Tony Mandola's - cerviche, Tony Mandola's - fish taco, Tony Mandola's - fried oyster, Tony Mandola's - tortilla chip

NOT FOOD (8)

chicken sausage, Chili's - mini hamburgers, Kashi granola bar, Korean yogurt, oatmeal raisin cookie, sheet cake, unagi eel, Whole Foods - chocolate truffles


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: