Monday, March 10, 2008

03.10.08: Yawn, Monday

Dear Friends and Family,

How is it March already? Not only is it March, it's almost mid-March. Ugh. I have this sneaking suspicion 2008 is going to fly by as quickly as 2007 did. Stop the madness!

I spent the entire weekend sleeping and I am still tired.

Saturday, we slept in. I got up, had my tea, ate brunch, showered, and then napped until 4 in the afternoon. For dinner, I used the cabbage we had gotten as part of our last crop share to make stuffed cabbage. It wasn't as hard to make as I originally thought. It's low points. And, it fits under the "low meat" option on my food experiments. In addition to keeping an eye out for vegetarian options, I've also decided to look for recipes that are 2 oz or less of meat per serving.

After dinner, we finished off a Scrabble game from our travel Scrabble pack, watched some TV, and went back to sleep.

Sunday, we woke up at a decent hour. I had my tea and then ate brunch (just like Saturday). Then, we spent some time looking at window treatments online before heading out for the day. We bought a garlic press, citrus zester and kitchen shears at Bed Bath and Beyond. Then, we bought a guide book at Borders for our vacation next weekend. Next, we bought a belt (50% off) at the Limited. We struck out on window treatments at Ikea. We ate dinner at Ted's Montana Grill. And, we hit the red bowl bonanza at Target (for our Chinese New Year's Party). We came home and spent the rest of the night looking up tickets, restaurants and hotel info. And, before we knew it, it was midnight.

And, now, I am officially ready for a weekend of napping. Only, it's Monday.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: