Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Belated Vernal Equinox

Dear Friends and Family,

Unfair. I was saving this post for today, and it turns out it would have been perfect for yesterday.

It's spring!!!

Yes! Yes! Yes! OMG! Finally!

I don't know why, but this past winter really hit me hard. And, I am giddy with thoughts of spring.

This past week, the snow has been steadily melting. And, the first geese have moved back to work. And, the bird's have have been migrating north. And, my spring allergies have started up. And, my craving for all things chocolate has finally subsided.

Sounds like spring cleaning may be an excellent thing to tackle this weekend. Get up early and get organized. Now, it's supposed to turn cold for the weekend, so there's probably no lazing on the hammock quite yet. But, maybe next weekend, if the weather cooperates.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: