Tuesday, March 25, 2008

03.25.08: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 120

Half way back to normal after vacation. And, it's that time, so I can't complain. Plus, it's Easter, so I'm officially back to 21 points a day, but I'm going to stay on 18 until I get back to goal. Hopefully another week or two does the trick.

If you look at my NOT FOOD column, it tells the story of me fighting (and losing) the battle against the last of winter. I guess if I got through winter with, essentially, zero weight gain, I can't complain. But, let me tell you, the body feels like %$#@! warmed over when you eat junk.

Here's to a better week.

FOOD

egg fried rice; bison fried rice; almonds; rice with rib eye, corn and green beans; soon tofu soup with rice; tangerines; polenta; brown rice sushi; whole wheat pasta with tuna; oranges; Katsu Sushi - mung bean salad; Katsu Sushi - eggplant adeshi; Katsu Sushi - baby clams; Katsu Sushi - grilled tongue; Katsu Sushi - grilled jaw; Katsu Sushi - sushi; Furama - dim sum; grilled snapper with brown rice; dates; egg fried rice with beans; raisins; roasted potatoes with sea scallops; mixed greens with blue cheese

BORDERLINE

bran cereal with lactose free milk; Adobo Grill - guacamole with tortilla chips; Adobo Grill - beef canzuela with corn tortilla; Adobo Grill - chicken tamale

NOT FOOD (13)

brownie; bagel; muffin; oatmeal raisin cookie; white chocolate macadamia cookie; chicken sausage; Whole Foods chocolate truffles; Wildfire - chocolate cake; brown curry with rib eye and rice; Katsu Sushi - red bean ice cream; cheese; tortilla chips; chocolate


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

i'm with you on celebrating the milestones - you'll go up and down - but to think that we have BOTH managed months and months and months of a zero gain, we have to remember to give ourselves a bit pat on the back. i'm up a couple lbs, on pms and am losing my usually effective battle with wheat. something about bread as comfort food, cold weather food that's getting me as much as chocolate is getting you. i'll get back on course though...baby steps back... xoxoxo