Friday, August 15, 2008

08.15.08: Mr. Mouse is Enough

Dear Friends and Family,

It was the briefest interchange of comments, but it stuck with me. One of the consultants I've been working with recently asked me if Mr. mouse and I had kids or were planning on having them. And, since I didn't want to go into the gory details I simply said no. Then, I said, having Mr. mouse is enough for me. And, having me is "definitely" enough for Mr. mouse, implying taking care of me was more than enough work for him.

When I thought back on it, I realized it's true. Having him is enough for me. If we don't ever succeed in this crazy procreation endeavor, it's okay with me.

I'm glad we're taking a break from the whole trying routine. My life has been crazy the past couple of weeks and the additional stress would have made life a bear.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: