Monday, August 25, 2008

08.25.08: Making the Most of Summer

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm getting a little schizophrenic with my blog entry syntax. Something I'll need to ponder and make a decision on at some point.

Friday night, Mr. mouse and I turned in early (as in 6 o'clock early) and slept roughly 12/13 hours. We got off to a slow start on Saturday, and I was feeling a little mopey which didn't help matters any. We checked mail. We got Korean for lunch. I got a manicure. We made dinner and played Scrabble (403-301, Mr. mouse thanks to a leftover V on my part) while watching the last of the Olympics.

Sunday, we got up to go watch the F1 race at the bar. We biked out and then went on a 21 mile jaunt up to Glencoe through some pretty rough winds and some pretty rough cobblestones. I was exhausted by the time we got home. Dinner consisted of salmon, angel hair pasta and cauliflower soup. Closing ceremonies. And, we were in bed by 11.

And, now it's Monday. And, as my coffee mug states - let the stress begin.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: