Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel, Hope It's Not the Train

Dear mouse journal,

It's been a crazy two weeks at work. And, last night was a long night. Went to bed at midnight after working all night. Took a little bit to unwind and fall asleep. And, got up four hours later thinking about work.

Hopefully, we get some big pieces taken care of today and tomorrow and I can get a piece of Friday off to sleep and regroup. Then, I've got my fingers crossed about the long weekend. If it's not filled with work, it'll mean I get four days which at this point seems like absolute heaven.

43 more hours until end of day Thursday. 43 more hours. I can do this.


mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

oh hi mousie - sorry i haven't been here, sounds like you've had a similar two weeks to mine. hang tight and let's try to schedule a little chat next week? xoxo