Friday, August 15, 2008

Job Interview for Mouse

Dear Friends and Family,

A colleague of mine recently switched jobs and called me up to try to recruit me. And, since he's a close friend whom I respect, I agreed to go in for interviews. In an ideal world, I would have waited three weeks to get through a big off-site I've been working on and to have my mid-year performance discussions before interviewing. I firmly believe knowledge is a good thing.

But, he's in a rush, and so, I'm coming in today. It's a quandary. I'm truly enjoying the work I'm doing. And, I've gotten to the point where I have friends at work. And, I'm curious to speak with my former boss about a move into his new department with a potential promotion. But, I wish we were doing better as a company. I'm just not sure. I guess it's a good thing that I'm enjoying the work I'm doing.

We'll have to see how this side bar plays out.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

oooh - sounds interesting, indeed. glad you're taking the chance to see what's out there and see how you feel. a very good thing, indeed. luck! xoxox