Tuesday, February 03, 2009

02.03.09 (Week 26, Day 4): Sleeping a Lot Again

Dear Friends and Family,

It feels like we're rewound the tape to the first trimester. While I'm not as wiped as I was then, I am napping more again. Perhaps I'm trying to bank some zzz's knowing that the last trimester will be tougher and once Pioneer is here, it'll be even tougher?

Somehow January passed in the blink of an eye, as it always does, preparing for the party. And, February, a short month, always comes and goes quickly. And, before you know it, it'll be March, and then April, and then May. Wow.

I hope everything is going well with Pioneer and that they're growing and developing and doing all the things they need to do to prepare for the big day. I wonder what it's like for them. It's dark and quiet and cramped and there's no one else to talk to or interact with or anything. I wonder what must go through their mind. Are they self aware? Certainly, they know nothing of Mr. mouse and me. What an odd existence.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: