Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February Rain

Dear Friends and Family,

It's been unseasonably warm. And, as a result, the piles of snow have been melting. Last night, it was raining as Mr. mouse and I walked home.

It's too early to wish for spring weather, but it is nice to enjoy a break from the Arctic cold we had earlier this month.

It's been slow for us now that the party is behind us and most evenings are spent just lazing and enjoying Pioneer and most days are spent plugging away at the office.

I like the downtime that winter provides. It's a chance to take a breather from the craziness of the summer months and let the body and mind rejuvenate.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: I installed my new lamp yesterday. It's okay. It's not as bright as my old lamp. I did almost tip the new lamp when my laptop cord got in the way again. This time I solved that problem for good, by moving the brick onto the desktop and hanging the cord. I just wish I had done that before I broke my old lamp. Sigh.

No comments: