Thursday, July 15, 2010

Frustrated at Work

Dear Friends and Family,

It's been a tough week. Instead of getting to focus on my work, I feel like I've fallen down the rabbit hole and landed in some wonderland that is anything but wonderful.

Last fall, my manager asked me to make a major change in the way we run our business and since he's the boss and it seemed like a good decision, I moved mountains and made the change. We're still finishing up the dribs and drabs of the endeavor.

And, now, he's asked for a second major change. And, this one, like the last one, feels rushed and promises many months of heartache and headache. And, I'm feeling a little like who moved my cheese. And, if I'm feeling that way I'm certain everyone else is like STOP EFFING WITH MY CHEESE, YOU @#$%!.

Hence, I'm feeling burned out and wondering why I do what I do. Is it worth it? The time and energy for the money? I always come around to yes, it is - especially in this economy. But, I wonder, one day, will I wake up and say no, it isn't. I'll feel sorry for the people I work with when that day comes.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: