Friday, July 20, 2012

Boxes, Boxes, More Boxes

Dear Friends and Family,

It was like Christmas in July when Mr. mouse drove home yesterday.

He had the deck table strapped to his roof. He had soap making ingredients. He had a soap mold (which I am returning because it's not quite the size I wanted, I found a container at home that will work just fine, it's one fewer thing in the house, and I don't spend $14 to boot). He had a CD he ordered. He had my vitamins. And, P discovered a box of dolls we are going to return.

She was giddy about the dolls in a coy way. We explained that we are returning those and that there is a doll in the house for her, but that we still need to buy clothes for the doll. She was cool with it.

I think we'll try to assemble the deck table this weekend. And, organize the basement as well since we have friends coming over next weekend.

I'll write about the soap if it turns out to be a success.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: