Thursday, July 12, 2012

Progress

Dear Friends and Family,

Let's be clear. I'm not complaining nor am I bragging.

It feels weird to have a to do list that is shrinking instead of growing. We ordered a deck table after giving up hope that there were any deck tables left. Once it arrives, we'll have to toss the old one and assemble the new one. And, that'll cross another item off the list. One from our yeah, right list, no less.

And, P seems to be "done" with toilet training, enough so that I'm toying not tracking her potty times anymore. One less thing for my brain to manage. That'll leave budget and food to track which seems more manageable. And, it should, it's 33% less to track and it's less mental tracking.

Which means, this weekend, if I want to continue to make progress, I can try to convince Mr. mouse to take on the G5. What does that entail? We need to wrest it free of all the wires and cables. We need to take out the dead hard drive. We need to take pictures. We need to box it up. We need to make a decision on what happens to it. We can either donate it or we can try to sell it or we can give it away. Standard operating protocol would be to age it for another 10 years and then donate it, but I'm loathe to go down that route.

Progress.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: