Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Looking Forward to September 2013

Dear Friends and Family,

I know. It's over a year away. But, I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.

Hopefully, by then, P will be in school. I will be working on my idea. And, we will be done with the craziness that has been our current commuting schedule.

It's gotten bad.

Honestly, I think I need a sabbatical. I know, I sound spoiled. But, honestly, the ability to take a year off and focus on something outside of work sounds so heavenly. And, I won't be taking a sabbatical in the true sense of the word. I won't be focused just on me. I'll still be taking care of P and I've got a bunch of house projects lined up and I'll be working on my idea.

I think as I get closer, I may begin thinking about what my day's routine will look like in this new world. For now, I'm just looking forward to it.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: