Monday, April 15, 2013

04.15.13: Pill-A-Rama

Dear Friends and Family,

I decided to take the steroids my doctor prescribed in the hope that it will help the ringing in my ear. If not, we're probably going to attempt a flight and if that doesn't work a visit with the ENT is probably in order.

So, for the week, before I eat anything I take 2 probiotic pills. Then, I take 8 pills with breakfast - 1 thyroid pill, 2 calcium tablets, 1 omega three, 4 multi-vitamins. Then, with lunch I have my steroids - 4 pills today. Then, with dinner I have 4 more pills - 1 thyroid pill, 2 calcium pills, 1 omega three. Total count for the day? 18 pills. Yep. I'm officially a mess. I'll be glad when my ear is better.

We made a lot of progress on the list. But, we're headed into major prep for P's party. There's cake, food, decorations and favors. Then, I need to order a birthday present for P. And, prep for my Mom's visit. She's coming out for the party.

But before I get ahead of myself. The weekend. What'd we do this weekend?

Saturday, P and I ran errands in the morning including a very unsuccessful trip to Party City. Then, we met up with friends for lunch. Mr. mouse drove out to get mail while P and I napped in the back seat. Then, we came home and headed out again to test drive some cars. On a whim, we decided to buy a car Mr. mouse had been eyeing for awhile. The dealer clearly wanted it off the lot and we were happy to oblige him. We had a late dinner and headed home.

Sunday, we went to church, played at the park, and headed to lunch to watch the F1 race. We came home and P napped while I worked on my idea and Mr. mouse went to get groceries. We ate dinner and then got ready for the week.

And, now it's Monday, and Mr. mouse has another busy week ahead of him. I got my bonus today and it doesn't look like I got a raise this year. I'm one step closer to leaving work.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: