Thursday, April 25, 2013

Chipping Away, Chip, Chip, Chip

Dear Friends and Family,

Another day another item to cross off the list. I'm dropping off ice cream today. And, I sent Mr. mouse a nasty gram to get his rear in gear. P's birthday is coming up and I feel like the party has been mine to do except where he's stepped in to veto my work.

Perhaps I need to recognize that he might not be as good with a blank sheet of paper. Well, my email should get him started.

Next on my list, pick up three gift cards for Teacher Appreciation Week while at work today and two more at Target after work.

Chip. Chip. Chip. Chipping Away.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: One of my friends mentioned something nice about me yesterday. Apparently my name came up in a meeting where the people in the meeting said if mouse was leading this we wouldn't be having these problems. That was nice.

No comments: