Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Waiting Place

Dear Friends and Family,

I feel like I'm just waiting. It's Tuesday and I want it to be the weekend. Mr. mouse has a busy week this week at the office. And, I'm on ear medicine until Thursday. I want to take a flight this weekend to see if I can clear my ear up. Work is a nuisance. See? I'm just waiting for the weekend.

I'm also waiting because once Mr. mouse's schedule frees up he can take care of closing out and moving some accounts we've been meaning to close out and move since 2009. Yep. Since 2009. I guess if it's been four years already what's a few more weeks.

Honestly, the other thing I've been waiting for is the weather. We've really had a miserable spring. And, it's been raining almost non-stop for the past two weeks. I'll be glad when it's warm and dry.

Waiting. I should find a way to enjoy the week.

In a sense I'm also in count down mode. I've got approximately 16 weeks of work left and I may miss it when I'm off. That's a scary thought. I've been working for almost two decades left and I've got about 16 weeks left until my life turns upside down and inside out.

Huh.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: