Friday, April 05, 2013

Another Day, Another Doctor's Appointment

Dear Friends and Family,

I wrote my doctor yesterday to tell her my ear was still not quite normal. It's better than it was a week ago, but still not quite normal. She wants me to come in again today so she can look at it again.

Fortunately, the appointment is at 8:40 and Mr. mouse agreed to drive P around the block once or twice while I'm at the doctor's office so I don't pay another $10 to park my car at the parking lot.

We still have $40 left for the weekday budget. I'm hopeful that I don't get prescribed any new medication. Then, I can still fill up the tank and even have some money left over as a credit towards the weekend.

When I first started this budget, I was adamant about not letting money flow from one budget to the next. Now, I'm okay with the idea of if I have $10 left at the end of Friday, I'll zero out the weekday budget and add $10 to the weekend budget.

I'm remembering moderation.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: